Open source vs. Open wife

zscoundrel zscoundrel at kc.rr.com
Fri Jan 17 20:28:47 CST 2003

Ham Radio has a series of 'Q' codes which are short hand for different
situations.  (Like the '10' codes police and fire dept use)

QRN is shorthand for noise that is generated by natural conditions,
lightning, static hiss, cosmic rays, stuff like that.

QRM is shorthand for human generated noise, and my wife has an amazing
capacity for generating noise - usually when I am trying to concentrate
on solving a complicated technical problem.  (grin)