On my way to KC... a little help?

zscoundrel zscoundrel at kc.rr.com
Fri Jan 17 16:14:22 CST 2003

The nice thing about the JoCo area is the proliferation of bicycle paths.

Here is a map of bike trails from the state of KS.  It is PDF so you can
look at it on your Linux box.

http://kdot1.ksdot.org/public/kdot/burrail/bike/biking/bkmap0701.pdf

There is a better online map of the JoCo bike paths, but I can't find it
right now.