next ILUG meeting

Kurt Kessler kessler2k at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 17 04:42:39 CST 2003

I have yet to go to a meeting, but since I go to
school there, I think I can help you. :)

Go south on 291, to I-70 west. Get off on Blue Ridge
Cuttoff exit (like you are going to the stadiums), and
turn Right on Blue Ridge. Your first "street" is about
a half block down on the left side. Turn left there,
and you will see Vatterott at the bottom of the hill.
Someone else will have to tell you which classroom the
meeting is held in, but i would assume maybe Aarron's?

Kurt

--- Brad Crotchett <brad at ispn.net> wrote:
> Whereabouts at Vatterott college?  Also can you give
> me quick directions
> from 24 hwy and 291?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Brad

=====
32 bit extensions and a graphical
shell for a 16 bit patch to an 8 bit operating system
originally coded for a 4 bit microprocessor, written
by a 2 bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition.