On my way to KC... a little help?

Brad Crotchett brad at ispn.net
Thu Jan 16 16:21:36 CST 2003

I am in the same boat.  I work in Lenexa and live in Independence.  I
don't live there by choice (who would) but because it is inexpensive,
low taxes, and plenty of cheap fixer-upper houses.  I have commuted
40-45 minutes each way for 3 years now, and while I hate the drive, I
don't think I would want to live in JoCo because of the homogenous
nature of it.  I grew up in Lee's Summit and would highly recommend
living there if you don't mind the commute.  The schools are among the
best on the Missouri side, and it is a lot different than most suburban
sprawl.  It still has a downtown with attractions!

BTW, Brad, why do you go in to work I-70 and come home through the
triangle?  What part of Ind are you in?  I go in and back Truman to
downtown to I-35.

Good Luck!

Brad

--