On my way to KC... a little help?

Dana akadanak at kc.rr.com
Thu Jan 16 11:26:53 CST 2003

As always, it depends on what you are looking for.  Lenexa/OP Kansas
is very White. If you are not White don't plan on staying long.  Racism
is alive and well in this area, just more discrete than it used to be.
Also there isn't what I would call much of a city there.  Lots and lots
of new housing developments and malls and not much else.

If you are looking for a more multi-cultural environment then you might
want to check out the Westport area in KC Missouri.  My neighborhood
is culturally mixed, mostly blue-collar types with some professionals
tossed in. 100 year old houses can still be had for well under $100K.
Downside would be a half hour commute to Lenexa.

Dana