Server Cabinets or Racks

Doug Bronson doug at bronson-tate.com
Wed Jan 15 16:47:15 CST 2003

You and get some good buys at:
https://www.casedepot.com/index-s.html

But yes, you are still talking about several hundred dollars each.

All of my stuff is rack mounted and as far as the CPU's, with the rack
cases you (at least I feel) get better cooling. On the systems that most
people have cooling is not a problem. But when you start over clocking a
dual processor board, heat becomes a real issue.

Also with rack mounted stuff everything is in one neat enclosure.

DOug