Server Cabinets or Racks

Karl Schmidt karl at xtronics.com
Wed Jan 15 16:30:04 CST 2003

There is an auction every Thursday at SACs in Eudora that has had a
relay rack sitting there for months call (785) 542-2113 for details.

Karl Schmidt EMail    Karl at xtronics.com
Transtronics, Inc.    WEB http://xtronics.com
3209 West 9th Street  Ph(785) 841-3089
Lawrence, KS 66049    FAX(785) 841-0434

Definition of Windows XP:
SPAM, thinly disguised as an operating system