Server Cabinets or Racks

Doug Bronson doug at bronson-tate.com
Wed Jan 15 15:50:46 CST 2003

I have a few and have access to others.

Currently here at the house I have a full height, fully in closed rack
w/ mounts at the front and back. Also a a real nice Half/height skeleton
rack Painted with black crinkle paint.

I also have access to about 5 full size skeleton racks, and some half
height, fully inclosed ones.

Hell if the price is right, I'll even sell the rack that I'm currently
using. I'll even toss in the house!!! ;-)

Contact me off the list for more info.

Doug
doug at bronosn-tate.com