So it begins.. OK - I'll bite

Dustin Decker dustind at moon-lite.com
Wed Jan 15 13:07:06 CST 2003

On Tue, 14 Jan 2003, Jared Smith wrote:

> I'm from Missouri on your ability to speak for Logitech. If you want me
> to believe you, show me a letter written on Logitech letterhead which
> supports your allegation. Otherwise, I'll believe Logitech intended one
> person to each mouse.

Personally I don't think anyone at Logitech gives a rats ass (isn't this a
grown up pun considering the topic?) how many of these devices an
individual garnered.  Some droid in marketing said, "Let's give avay 30000
of these things" and that's prolly the end of it for them.  Were it not,
they would have the good sense to verify that they didn't have duplicate
shipping addresses in their db.

Hell - a shipment of 12 at a time to the same address would certainly have
gotten _someone's_ attention if it mattered to them.

D.

--
| Dustin Decker                     |
| http://www.dustindecker.com | "Judges, as a class, display, in the    |
| Moon-Lite Computing         | matter of arranging alimony, that       |
| 913.579.7117                | reckless generosity which is found      |
*-----------------------------| only in men who are giving away someone |
                              | else's cash."                           |
                              |		-- P.G. Wodehouse,              |
                              |		"Louder and Funnier"            |