So it begins..

email2jamez at covad.net email2jamez at covad.net
Wed Jan 15 07:11:54 CST 2003

This is completely off the topic of ethics, but this seemed too funny to me.
I read this in rule #3 of the Logitech Giveaway (
http://www.logitechcordless.com/rules.htm):

"Canadian winners are required under Canadian law to correctly answer a
time-limited mathematical question in order to receive the prize."

Why in God's Green Earth would you have to do that?!  Canadian Law is weird.

By the way, I am in full agreement with Jared as well.

James

> I've never posted to the group and after this unfortunate incident
probably
> never will again.  I support Jared's stance 100%.  Although their
validation
> process was quite weak, apparently Logitech agreed with him also.  Read
Rule