RR dialup

Adam J Bunton ajbunton at kc.rr.com
Wed Jan 15 00:03:53 CST 2003

Right now it is free if you have a RR account.  On their web site it
comments that sometime in the future they will charge if you go over ten
hours a month.  I've used it for over a year and their web site had the
same comments when I started.  I've used it on my laptop and have been
very satisfied with it.  Their website offers some more information
http://help.rr.com/getpage.asp?/asp/dial_access_help_topic.asp.