Free Sprint PCS phone (Not Spam)

Jared Smith jared at trios.org
Sat Jan 11 01:01:42 CST 2003

The offensive letter was written by me.

It was not intended to offend. It was intended to be blunt.
Being intentionally offensive is a waste of bandwidth.
Being blunt is effective use of an abstracted medium.

http://www.trios.org/letters.html

Anyone who cares may view this copy of the letter and you
will see that it is strongly worded, but not intended to be
offensive. It is not my nature to let private e-mail spill over
onto a public list, but that having happened, let it at least
end tidily.

I hope you will see that this present letter is consistent
with my original appeal to be honest. I also hope this
flamewar ends soon.

-Jared