Free Sprint PCS phone (Not Spam)

Eric R. rossiter at discoverynet.com
Fri Jan 10 22:21:59 CST 2003

Seth Dimbert wrote:
> On 1/10/03 3:43 PM, "Eric R." <rossiter at discoverynet.com> wrote:
>

>>Awwww c'mon, now Seth.... isn't it presumptuous of you to think we'll
>>believe that??? :)
>

> This email is written in part, Eric, in response to your message, and in
> part to a much more offensive email I just received, off list, from another
> person.
>
> I'm upset at both, and I'm trying hard - very hard - not to be offended. I'm
> not being defensive. And I'm not being unreasonable.
>
> I understood the offer to be a "free" Sprint PCS phone that I was going to
> need to activate (for a fee) then use (for a monthly fee).
>
> Did you mean to imply that I'm stupid *and* dishonest, or just dishonest?
>
> -SD

Seth,

Please accept my most humble and most sincere apology.  I meant to imply
neither.  Unfortunately, once again, humor, pitch, tone, and inflection
didn't traverse well in a text based world.  I was just pullin your
chain sir, I thought we had reached a point where I could.

Please pardon my intrusion into your space,

Eric