What to do?

Tony Zafiropoulos tonyz at ctitek.com
Fri Jan 10 21:16:59 CST 2003

On Fri, 10 Jan 2003 KRFinch at dstsystems.com wrote:

> Well, I think I can see both sides of this.  If you show someone how to
> light a match here, there's a good chance they will use it to burn you at
> the stake.  On the other hand, I would personally really like to let the
> people know they were vulnerable, and most caring people would probably
> feel the same way.

This is a high risk event... you only have one 'arrest' record.

The safest thing is to contact a lawyer who is well versed in this section
of the law and discuss this matter with the attourney, not on this forum
(for this specific instance).

In general, you should take the long term point of view, and contact all
companies with an information about potential risks with WAP's.

Tony

--
Tony Zafiropoulos
Cel: 314-504-3974