What to do?

Brad Crotchett brad at ispn.net
Fri Jan 10 20:10:38 CST 2003

I would leave it be.  In a perfect world you would be a good samaritan, but it
obviously is not perfect.  If you had only found the network and not downloaded
anything it might be different.  The IT person has to take some responsibility.
If their network is that wide open then they must not care much about security.
Even laymen have heard by now the security issues with wireless, and I am sure
the instructions with the AP had more than enough warnings about WEP and the
default password, etc.

I would definitely leave it alone.

My 2 cents,

Brad