Free Sprint PCS phone (Not Spam)

DAVID KUCHARSKI dave at iemco.com
Fri Jan 10 16:15:34 CST 2003

Has anyone that ordered one of these been contacted yet that it was a
mistake and that you will be charged the $499.00 (before REBATES) price?
 Guess paranoia is getting the best of me!!
I did a bit of digging into the shipping charges issue and found that it
was for orders of $25 or more.  since this item SHOULD have been over
$25 it was listed with the free shipping notice but when the TOTAL  came
up as $0.00 i guess that didn't exceed the $25.00 threshold!! Oh well
$10.00 shipping on $1000.00 worth of phones isnt really that bad of a deal!!

just wondering if any one has heard otherwise yet?

Dave