Possible SPAM (accuracy medium): kclug.org

Matt Luettgen matt at tccassociates.net
Thu Jan 9 23:55:03 CST 2003

Who said we wanted to move?
Troubles? The trouble we have is unwanted spam...surely you can't help
with that as you are a cause of it.

1. Our website is ran by knowledgeable admins that more than likely do
not need 24/7 support

2. See #1

3. High quality, reliable, scalable solutions. I assume you mean you
have triple redundent systems with backups off site, bookoo UPS and a
backup generator along with 3 different ways to get data in/out?

4. THIS ISNT A FREAKIN BUISNESS

On Fri, 10 Jan 2003 06:25:52 +0800 (CST)
Julie Scott <sender at wizsystems.com> wrote:

Bleh,

ML