I broke ilug... Now: ilug somewhat fixed

Eric R. rossiter at discoverynet.com
Thu Jan 9 21:09:45 CST 2003

Dustin Decker wrote:
> On Thu, 9 Jan 2003, Eric R. wrote:
>
>>Thanks Dustin, have a good day :)
>

> Eric doesn't know me - I hope I didn't offend him.  As I re-read it, I
> think my last post was just my snide method of suggesting backups in the
> future, etc.  Eric, sorry if I came off like a jerk or anything.
>
> /me wanders off to find out just how old _his_ backups are.  <grin>
> Dustin

Hey D,

No problemo amigo, really... I understood the context of your message
hence the right cross statement at your mention of a jab.  Of all the
posts we all get, I usually understand when you're being humorous.  I
think our senses of humor are pretty closely matched.  (Scary thought
for YOU isn't it) =)

Should have had the DB backed up.  I guess I was waiting for that time
period "when there's enough data there to make it important." I reckon
as soon as the site was installed and running, it was important enough.

Looking forward to meeting you, fellow former squid.  And I really meant
it when I said have a good day!!

Thanks again everyone,

Eric a.k.a BackinUpDB'sDaily