Linux Tax Software

Gene Dascher gedascher at multiservice.com
Thu Jan 9 20:52:27 CST 2003

I use TaxACT's standalone product under Windows, and have for the last 3-4
years (with the exception of one year when I used the H&R Block product &
upon encountering their totally inept programming staff & customer support,
I swore NEVER to use them again).  I have always found TaxACT to be a
reliable product, and would recommend it.  I have been contacting them for
the last couple of years to try and get them to port their product to Linux,
but have always gotten the standard "We'll look into it" answer.

Gene