Linux Tax Software vs TurboTax spyware

admin at kclinux.net admin at kclinux.net
Thu Jan 9 20:14:35 CST 2003

I think he's looking for something like TurboTax or TaxCut but for Linux.
Doesnt need electronic filing or anything, just something to print up his
tax forms and he can mail them in at the last minute on April 15th.

He's been using TurboTax for years, and he's now playing with Linux and
loving it.   Now he read this story and well.. the rest you can imagine.

(I'm sure he's willing to pay $20 - $30 for a copy, doesnt have to be free.)