ilug somewhat fixed Now: ilug all fixed

Eric R. rossiter at discoverynet.com
Thu Jan 9 19:09:36 CST 2003

Hi LugNuts,

Just wanted to let everyone know the fix.

As you know in my last e, I recreated the table nuke_authors in the DB,
and that seemed to fix most of the problems at ilug.  However, I
couldn't log into the admin side of things.

I went into the DB using phpMyAdmin (which I used to rebuild said table)
and "Emptied" *(NOT "Dropped")* the password field from the nuke_authors
table in the ilug_nuke DB.

That seemed to fix the problem, I was able to create the God admin for
ilug, with a new password.  I believe we be good to go.

Thanks again for all your help everyone,

Eric

P.S.  The DB has been backed up.  :)