Web order entry and user management

Brad Crotchett brad at ispn.net
Tue Jan 7 21:25:02 CST 2003

Does anyone know of a package that will run on redhat that will give web
based order entry and user management.  In other words, if a new user
signs up for ISP service, we would like a program that we can hit via
the web, enter the user info, and then the software will enter the user
info on the server (ie..add them to radius, create their mailbox, create
their web directory, etc...).  We are running a setup like this but it
was custom written several years ago.  I am looking for something off
the shelf that will do the same thing.  Our current setup runs off a
central db that authenticates for all services.  Anything like this
would be great.

Thanks,

Brad