Web Design Specials:

micheau250 at aol.com micheau250 at aol.com
Fri Jan 3 18:59:17 CST 2003

DLM Web Design Group, Inc. provides clients with an affordable, one-stop solution to getting their
business online.
We have been in business for over four years and have helped numerous small businesses Find New
Clients & Customers with our custom built web sites.

If you're serious about your business image and looking to establish a new web site or enhance the
one you already have then we're the solution for you.

Contact us today and let us build or rebuild your site for far less than what the average design
company charges!

We can help your business, regardless of your location or industry:

For a limited time we are offering a special on all of our web design packages, 50% off if you
contact us by January 10, 2003.

Below is a listing of what you will receive.

10 Page Web site
2 Scanned Images per page
Unlimited Email Accounts
2 Data Entry Forms
Basic Flash Graphics for 5 pages
Sever Side Scripting
Customized Logo's
Customized Banners
24 Hour Technical Support
Search Engine Submissions
Opt-In Email Marketing
Free Domain Name
Low Cost Web Hosting
And Alot More!!

PRICE: $ 699.99
If you are interested in this offer, please contact us by email at lifestyle25702000 at yahoo.com

If you have received this email in era and wish to be removed from our list email us with the words
(Remove) in the subject line at:
lifestyle2570 at linuxmail.org