Sorta OT: Open Source Wins URLs

Paul Taylor paul at kcnetcare.com
Thu Dec 18 18:52:19 CST 2003

During your normal "surfing" activities you may happen across articles
where a government agency (Federal, State, or local) or company decides to
use Open Source (linux, open office, anything) over a proprietary
solution.

If this occurs would you please drop me an e-mail with the URL.

I plan on creating a website that links to all these stories, categorized
by software category.

I'll use this information for two primary reasons:
1. Central place that references open source wins over proprietary systems
2. Assist me with convincing company leaders and politicians to use open
source software.

Your help would be appreciated.