Rain!!!

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Fri Aug 29 13:58:25 CDT 2003

> See that's one of the reasons I left KC.  The weather is
> prefect up here
> in Colorado :)
Perfect? You haven't been in Colorado long have you?
I don't call a torrential rain storm that turns into a
sleet then hail then snow then sleet mixed with snow and
rain storm combined with thunder and lightning perfect
weather. Unless of course you consider apocalypse weather
perfect. And according to my brother who lives there that's
pretty normal for storms up his way. It was the closest thing
I've ever seen to a signal for the end of the world. I just kept
driving and didn't stop till I hit Kansas where they have more
normal weather.