Postfix and local users.

Chris Wagner ismgr at atchisonkansas.net
Wed Aug 27 20:16:23 CDT 2003

What is the best way to setup Postfix so that I can guarantee only
"approved" users gain access to the mail server?

I have been in the main.cf file and just wanted to make sure I was
covering all the bases before I consider switching completely over to it.

Also, isn't there a way to write a Procmail recipe that would kill
content based on the attachment type as opposed to having to write the
recipe to look for some type of pattern?

I noticed in the replies that I saved from Procmail question I asked
last that the script that it suggested has different entries for a
gazillion different virii for Windoze.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Chris