Intern

DCT Jared jsmith at datacaptech.com
Wed Aug 27 15:47:01 CDT 2003

Good morning,

Our company is hiring an intern position, someone to help out with
programming. As a former student at UMKC, I self-deprecatingly
said we could probably do better than recruiting from UMKC, by
approaching some local user groups, so here I am.

Tasks will be dependent on your skills; the more independent you
can be with a given assignment the better. We're a small company,
under fifteen total employees. A little over half our work is in VB, the
rest in PHP, ASP, and Perl in about that order. If you can do VB
but specialize in something Open Source that would be best, as
we are slowly moving away from MS-centric programming. It's not a
full time position, pay is dependent on your skills.

Depending on how things work out, the job could become full-time,
but a lot of things would have to go well for about six months for
that to happen.

Send a resume to resumes [at] dctkc.com if you're interested.

http://www.dctkc.com for who we are and what we do.

-Jared