ScanMail Message: To Sender, action taken by attachment blocking.

Dustin Decker dustind at moon-lite.com
Wed Aug 20 01:56:43 CDT 2003

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003, System Attendant wrote:
> Place = mandias at sunysuffolk.edu
> Sender = kclug at kclug.org
> Subject = Re: Thank you!
> Delivery Time = August 19, 2003 (Tuesday) 18:27:18
>
> Action on file attachment(s):
> Quarantine 'application.pif' to C:Program FilesTrendSmexAlert at Scott
> Mandia

What's really fun is when the virus is smart enough to fake the reply
address, and you haven't a clue where it came from.  Then of course, your
Anti-Virus product starts sending responses like this and they bounce,
etc. and, well... you know.  :)
Dustin

--
| Dustin Decker - CNA, MCP          |
| dustin at dustindecker.com       o-------------------------------------o
| Network Engineer              | "It is by the fortune of God that,  |
| Preferred Physicians Group    |  in this country, we have three     |
o-------------------------------|  benefits: freedom of speech,       |
                                |  freedom of thought, and the wisdom |
                                |  never to use either."              |
				|  -- Mark Twain                      |