SpamAssassin

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at tarcanfel.org
Wed Aug 13 13:33:38 CDT 2003

On Wednesday 13 August 2003 12:20 am, Hanasaki JiJi wrote:

> 1. Is there a way to untrain when there is a false-positve?
> 2. does the spam go to a blackhole? folder? bounced?
> 	- how can each of the above three be accomplished?

1: Yes, whitelist or re-train using better "ham" (good mail).
2: Depends on how you configure it.  I have SpamAssassin modify the header,
then for my personal mail I have Procmail delete anything marked spam.  You
could also bounce it or divert it to a spam collection.

(Actually, I prefer top-posting in most cases.  But we need to watch the
subject line.)