IMAP -- debuging ...

Patrick Miller pert at tas-kc.com
Tue Aug 12 12:56:19 CDT 2003

I was offline for a week, and got so many messages that I am getting an
error about a line being too long.

The good news is that I split some of the messages into different groups
on the server. I also moved some using netscape's filter options.

All of the messages appear to be moved out of the main mailbox, so I am
not sure what command it is sending and being rejected.

I have looked at the log files, but it just says ____ logged in, and
can't see how to change the logging level, or even the real version of
imap--What I know is below:

My netscape is Netscape  7.01--Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0;
en-US;rv:1.0.2) Gecko/20021120 Netscape/7.01

imap2   stream  tcp     nowait  root    /usr/sbin/tcpd  imapd
 ==  IMAP4rev1 2000.287

Please reply to the list...
Patrick Miller -- 816-210-4077