SQL question

Brian Kelsay bkelsay at comcast.net
Mon Aug 11 17:10:40 CDT 2003

Brian Densmore wrote:

> Ah, well, ummm ... I have pushed Oracle and MYSQL and Postgres.
> All to no avail. We are using M$ SQL Server 7. :(
> Sometimes it sucks to be a lone voice in the wilderness.
> But I have been successful in getting the company to use OSS
> in a few places.
>

> Brian
>

>>You never did tell us what database you were using.  Inquiring minds
>>want to know.

Not your fault.  Hope they have that baby patched up though.  I have my
logs full of remote infected computers trying to attack an IIS or SQL
server at my house.  Lucky for me I don't have such a beast.  I would
take a free, less featureful MySQL or PostgreSQL over the SQL server.
But if I had to use it or learn it, keep the ba@*ard patched up.

--
A Computer without Microsoft is like a chocolate cake without mustard.
-as seen on IRC