Possible Windows Admin Job (Part-time)

Rich Edelman redelman at speedscript.com
Mon Aug 11 17:07:01 CDT 2003

I know it's a LUG list and all, but there's plenty of people on this list that
know Windows administration as well as Linux, and plenty of people that are
unemployed, so here goes.

The company I work for is looking at outsourcing administration of the Windows
computers on the network.  We are using NT4, Win98, Win2k, and WinXP,
totalling 8 machines.  This would be a part time gig, only a couple of hours
per week, mostly making sure updates are applied, virus definitions are up to
date, that kind of thing.

If you're interested, please reply off list, including pay requirements. I can
also provide more details there.

Thanks,

Rich Edelman