Palm & Linux ancedote

Brian Kelsay bkelsay at comcast.net
Mon Aug 11 17:01:31 CDT 2003

Jason Clinton wrote:

> I'm impressed. I'm going to keep looking for the other books I own in
> HTML format. It would be nice to have some of the references I use on a
> weekly basis in my pocket all of the time... I'm going to need more
> memory, though. :)

That's one draw back to the m100 is the low memory.  I gave my wife an
m130 for Christmas and it has 8MB plus an MMC expansion slot.
I used a Palm V at work and thought it was great for a variety of
things.  My favorite though was the Avantgo service.  I used it to load
Slashdot and OSNews plus a few other news sites daily.  It was great
while I had it.

--
A Computer without Microsoft is like a chocolate cake without mustard.
-as seen on IRC