Unsafe ActiveX

Jim Herrmann kclug at ItDepends.com
Sun Aug 10 19:20:51 CDT 2003

No, no, no!  You guys didn't get it.  I don't care about fixing it, and
if I did, I would know how.  It's funny because it says "An ActiveX
control on this page is unsafe" and it's the Windows update page!  Get
it!  I was ROFL when I saw it.  I guess you had to be there.

Peace,
Jim

Jason Clinton wrote:

> Jim Herrmann wrote:
>
>> I got this message on my work laptop when I launched Internet
>> Exploiter.  Notice anything funny about it?

http://itdepends.com/nuke/modules.php?full=1&set_albumName=album05&id=aac&op=modload&name=gallery&fi
le=index&include=view_photo.php