Independence residents

Kurt kessler2k at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 8 22:12:02 CDT 2003

I know there are a few of you who live in
Independence. I just got a letter from the city.
Apparently I am running a business in my home, and
need to cough up for a business license. I had no
idea. :p
I have been here for 6 years and this is the first
letter of this type. Did anyone else get this? I'm
wondering if it's a mass letter, and just a scare
tactic. Maybe they are trying to get some revenue from
the meth houses. :)

Kurt

P.S. Someone who works for the City of Independence
uses Linux, so it's related... kinda...