twc spam

Phoenician phoenician at phoenixcolony.com
Fri Aug 8 20:25:31 CDT 2003

Interesting.  I'm running my own email server now and I attempted to send an
email to abuse at rr.com and it was promptly returned to me because I was
sending an email to them from a dynamic IP that did not authenticate through
their SMTP server.

It was returned with this error:
#5.7.1 smtp;550 5.7.1 Mail Refused - rr.com_Dynamic_Range - See
http://security.rr.com/dynamic.htm

- M