private

2 were rd lagos lagos bayo at 123.com
Fri Aug 8 11:19:37 CDT 2003

Dear Sir,

I most first apologise for communicating to you through this medium.It
is due to the time restrict and urgency of what I have to communicate.

My name is Mr Bayo ayo, I am the leader of an NGO-non-govermental
organisation here in Nigeria,called Hill Crest International. We are a
humanitarian organisation,whose main concern is sending aid to fellow
African countries that has humanitarian need.But,of late we have been
engaged mainly in the west african region where our hands have been
full with dealing with the Sierra Leonian civil war and now with the
ongoing Liberian war.

My reason for reaching you is due to present developments in Liberia.
Since the beginning of this year we had been pooling our resources
together to send badly needed aid to that war torn country. At present
the aid materials which we have accumulated to send to Liberia has been
in port here in Nigeria since hostilities escalated and just now we
have been given signs to get ready to ship these aids there. Presently
we have reached the end of our resources and the materials which we
plan to send have garthered an enormous amount of demurrage in the
port,which we desperately need to clear for us to be able to ship them
to Liberia.

We need help from all well meaning people everywhere they can be found
to help us help this hapless Liberians who are dying daily from
malnutriction and disease. Please nothing is too small to save the
lives of these people. Indicate you willingness to be of help
in this humanitarian effort to put a smile on the faces of those in
need.

We look forward to hearing from you, I can be reached via this email
address: bayo_2003 at coolgoose.com

Kindest regards,

Mr. Bayo Ayo.