Schreiben Sie rechts! [Was: Re: Work In KC Area?]

Mick Ohrberg mick at ohrberg.org
Fri Aug 8 02:43:39 CDT 2003

On that note - "Schreiben Sie rechts!" means "Write right", where "right" is
the opposite to "left" ("links"), not "wrong" ("falsch"). Mistake, or clever
play on words (that wouldn't be understood at all in Germany). And better
would be to say "Ich bin «Der GrammatikNazi»".

Oh geez sorry guys, I just couldn't help myself. The bashing may commence.