signature had to share...

Dustin Decker dustind at moon-lite.com
Fri Aug 8 00:34:04 CDT 2003

On Thu, 7 Aug 2003, Michael Brailsford wrote:

> My favorite sig, though a little outdated is still:
>
> "Hiroshima '45, Chernobyl '88, Windows 95"

Pardon my vulgarity, but on the subject of signatures...  one I get a real
kick out of and yet never let fly, which I feel I can get away with at
this time is:

"God spoke to me yesterday and said in my next life I'm going to be a porn
star.  Wanna fuck?"  -- (Contributor removed to protect the guilty, but
his name starts with "Frank Wiles".) <GRIN>

Dustin
--
| Dustin Decker - CNA, MCP          |
| dustin at dustindecker.com       o-------------------------------------o
| Network Engineer              | "I was indicted on 25 counts of     |
| Preferred Physicians Group    |  karma-whoring and all I got was    |
o-------------------------------|  this lousy null-pointer."          |
                                |  -- Random Slashdot Quote           |