Take the Geek Test

L. Adrian Griffis adrian at nerds.org
Thu Aug 7 00:16:33 CDT 2003

On Wed, 6 Aug 2003, Phoenician wrote:

> lol I think this test is weighted unfairly.
> I scored 36.48915% - Major Geek and Jim scored lower than I did.

Me too.  I scored "43.78698% - Major Geek".  I noticed a few things
that seemed completely wrong, like the point for "I like to turn on
my computer first thing in the morning."  Do some people actually
turn their computers off??

I did, at least, get to check the box for "I flat out lied on this
test to score better."  At least until I checked that box, I had
not flat out lied.  Whether or not checking the box qualified as
a flat out lie in the absense of any other flat out lies is left
as an exercize for the reader..

Adrian