I AM OUT!!!

Brian Kelsay bkelsay at comcast.net
Wed Aug 6 17:47:47 CDT 2003

Steven Elling wrote:

> I'M LEAVING THIS WORTHLESS PEACE OF SHIT LIST!  I'M GETTING SICK AND TIRED
> OF GETTING BERATED, INFERRED THAT I'M IGNORANT, AND TOLD THE REASON I DON'T
> HAVE A JOB IS BECAUSE OF BAD ATTITUDE!  I HOPE NONE OF YOU TREAT YOUR
> CLIENTS THE SAME WAY!
>
> I AM A HUMAN BEING AND CAN ONLY TAKE SO MUCH BEFORE BEING PUSHED OVER THE
> EDGE!  I HAVE HAD IT!

Dude, calm down, back away from the edge of the building.  It's just a
listserv, with words and people's opinions, you can't let this little
stuff bother you.   Those guys were merely making a suggestion that you
re-examine the way you approach interviews, teh application process,
etc.  Hey, I've been hanging by a thread financially since i got fired
in Feb. and I was out for over six months in 2001, but you can't let
this stuff get you down.

Chill out.  I'm glad you are here.

And if it was about the Nazi thing, then it was probably an attempt to
close that long thread.  And you may not want to put "I am out" on the
subject line.  First thing I thought of for some reason was that someone
was coming out of the closet.  It's that dang Rosie, I saw her on a VH1
special the other night about bad hair while flipping channels.

Brian

--
A Computer without Microsoft is like a chocolate cake without mustard.
-as seen on IRC