Work In KC Area?

lowell lowell at kc.rr.com
Wed Aug 6 15:09:23 CDT 2003

Its and it's

On Wed, 6 Aug 2003, James Sissel wrote:

> My pet peeve is people who don't know the difference between your and
> you're.

for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient or the person responsible for delivering the transmission to the intended recipient, be
advised that you have received this transmission in error and that any use, dissemination,
forwarding, printing, or copying of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this transmission in error, please immediately notify LabOne at the following email address:
securityincidentreporting at labone.com

--
"A PBS mind in an MTV world."