What flash is for

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Tue Aug 5 12:52:28 CDT 2003

>Then maybe it would go away, or be relegated to "click here to see a stupid,
>meaningless animation in which our web designer struts his glory".

Not all Flash is that . . . Flash has evolved into a quite commendable
scripting language that RIA (rich internet applications) can be built
in.  The best part of this is I can fun a Flash based app that works on a
Mac, Linux box, or Windows system . . . all the same way.  Whether it's on
IE or Mozilla . .. . it's all good.   Show me any other language that you
can do that in and have the same capabilities . .. and we'll talk.

;-)

-- Bradley Miller