Disc Golf & KC Beatdown

Jason Clinton me at jasonclinton.com
Mon Aug 4 15:48:06 CDT 2003

We're planning a KCLUG disc golf session for this coming Sunday
afternoon (weather permitting.) It will be at Rosedale Park on Mission
Road at 3:00 PM. Everyone is welcome -- bring your kids if you want.

If you don't have your own discs, Brandon and I have enough discs for
three other people to play. If you've never played before, don't let
that keep you from coming. It's extremely easy to learn and even people
playing for the first time can have fun. It's low impact and only mild
walking is required.

The discs can be bought at several area gas stations -- they're not the
type of frisbee most people are used to. They're smaller and thinner.

Also, KC Beatdown is this Saturday from 12:00 PM to 6:00 AM Sunday
morning. I won't be going but others from the LUG will. More info at
<http://www.kcbeatdown.com>

--
Just my three trits. GPG Finger Print:
7A81 0A2F 1ABE DC38 DABC  7C22 B2EE 2304 4A89 46BF