Work In KC Area?

ghldbrd at ccp.com ghldbrd at ccp.com
Mon Aug 4 01:25:51 CDT 2003

I agree, dealing with contract-to-hire or headhunting agencies who know
NOTHING of technical fields is quite often a dead end.  Like Strother
Martin said to Paul Neuman in Cool Hand Luke, "what we have here is a
failure ---- to communicate."

I had an interview with one of these people who was looking for a person
with strong RF skills.  Being in the tv business, I said I had them.  She
had NO CLUE how television got from the tower to her television set ---
probably thought it was like the lights; you had to have cable to get
anything.  I lost out in the interview trying to teach her this fact.

Gary Hildebrand
St. Joseph, MO