Work in Chicago area

Rick Meeker rmeeker at kc.rr.com
Sun Aug 3 05:04:02 CDT 2003

Well put, Mike.

For those of you who are out of work right now; please remember one thing -
it's not your fault.  You will be treated like it is your fault your out of
work - by people and companies alike.  Just hold your heads high and knock
'em out.  Most of you will have to take pay cuts that aren't very modest.
For example, I took a $14,000/year paycut, a big part of which my asshole
former manager was responsible for.  However, I love my job. In order to
find a job, you either half to know someone who knows someone else and on
and on, or like with me, the opportunity has to fall in your lap.

I wish all of you the best of luck.

Rick.