Work In KC Area?

Paul Taylor paul at kcnetcare.com
Sat Aug 2 14:35:05 CDT 2003

Steve,
You are so negative, no wonder you're unemployed and stop giving negative
advice. Just because YOU can't get hired doesn't mean Sprint isn't hiring.

Example, our Director posted 3 jobs two weeks ago and has been interviewing,
and they're hiring three people.

I look internally for jobs and there are at least 100 open in KC Metro area,
and a lot are REPOSTS (meaning they've been floating them for awhile).

I know some managers float a position and don't fill them so they can cut
those from the list when layoffs occur but that's a small minority.

The whole point of the issue is, Sprint does hire sometimes and some people
get jobs. Is it worth posting your resume?

Maybe you're concerned with someone on the list having better skills
competing with you?

Paul