Hacked systems and the law

James Sissel James.Sissel at labone.com
Tue Apr 22 16:52:32 CDT 2003

The difference between junk snail mail and Spam is I don't pay to have the
snail mail delivered.  I did slap a stamp onto yet another MSN 8 disk and
sent it back telling Bill to stick it sideways where the Sun don't shine and
stop sending them to me.

At one time I had a goal.  I wanted to install a wood burning stove.  Then
I'd get on a bunch of lists and start getting tons of junk mail.  In the
Winter I'd heat my house with it all.  But I never managed to get the stove.