Swap/Beer Meet

numa at thenuma.com numa at thenuma.com
Fri Apr 18 16:55:24 CDT 2003

Well, if you want specifics, I won't have my homebrew done till may 16 or
so.   I have some homebrew from my last batch left, but I probably have
any left after this weekend.  The goal was actually to have more of a
computer swap meet, with consumtptions of malt as a side effect.

I am sure other people have a TON of strange computer parts, and would
love to get rid of them.