Mozilla 1.2

Rich Edelman edelman at speedscript.com
Wed Nov 27 16:12:07 CST 2002

Note for anyone running Gentoo:

I know the purpose of Gentoo is to have something completely optimized for
your arch, but Mozilla takes forever to compile, and most optimizations above
i686 don't make any noticeable improvements (according to folks at
Mandrakesoft and AMD, anyway). As such, I'm willing to make binary packages
of Mozilla available for anyone that wants them, using opts of i686 and
Gentoo's default USE variables.

Rich